Tuesday, January 22, 2008


my sweet little angel, thanks for the charming prince that you gave me. He was so perfect in your drawing. With the rainbow house, just like a lollypop that you wish to have.

my cuttie angel, mommy won't cried if the gorgeous prince never come to our rainbow house. 'cause I've got the most perfect soul that God's giving me. I've got you, my dear.

You've changed into a great prince with your white horse and the sword to protect mommy from the witch.

You've became a wonderful beautiful princess to wipe mommy's tears, open your arms and gently hug mommy when the cloudy day came.

With your sweet smile, funny giggle, lazziness to woke up every morning, I feel complete already.

My beloved angel, mommy loves you more each day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if
i may love you too
i do
if
i am allow to the rainbow house
i do

please invite me
please allow me

beauty princess
wisely mom

Pohon hijau bernama rangga
tak tahan untuk tak menangis
membaca
keindahan
ketulusan
kasih sayang
aku mencintai kalian berdua

Anonymous said...

Burung Angsa sedang berdua
Mengikuti arus disungai Liwa
Tlah ku baca puisi selaksa jiwa
Cinta tulus dari seorang Bunda

Anonymous said...

very good poem
very touchy
makes my heart cries...

it shows that you made it from the heart..
i love it so much....

di jilid dong semua puisinya...
let the whole world see your talent...

bikin poem buat gw dong...!!!
keep up the good work sister...

big sis
chandra

decy said...

wah..ma'acih sis commentnya, bisa bikin lue nangis juga ya, hehehe :D

ide di publish boleh juga sih...ayo carikan penerbit ;P